Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thanks to WICT!!!

Hello Everyone! My name is Kendra Rudder and I am the recipient of the 2007 WICT Leadership Conference Scholarship. I will be posting blogs about my experience before, during and after the conference that will take place in New York on March 7th & 8th.

I wanted to start my blog off by sending out a huge "Thank You" to WICT for choosing me as their scholarship recipient. I am thrilled to have received such an honor. I am very excited about the opportunity to learn from top women in our industry and also the chance to meet all of you and share in this experience.

Only 13 more days.... I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We at WICT are so excited to have Kendra respresenting WICT Atlanta at this National WICT event. If you are going to be in NY be sure to say hello to Kendra!