Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One Week...

Hello everyone! The WICT Leadership Conference is only one week away! I am getting more and more excited by the minute!

I was looking over the conference schedule yesterday trying to pick out which ones I thought would be my favorites. There are just so many good things about each seminar that it is impossible to decide.

The “View from the Top” seminar is probably high on everyone’s list. How could it not be when some of the most well known and successful women in our industry are on the panel?

The “Overcoming Obstacles: Tech It Out!” seminar is another one that I am very much looking forward to. As we all know, technology – whether it’s Broadband, VOD, iTunes or cell phones – is the future of our networks. I hope that I can learn how to better position myself to grow with my company as our jobs evolve into these new areas.

Finally, all of the “Strengthening the Core” seminars sound very interesting. I am looking forward to learning how to enhance and improve my leadership skills to make me a better leader for my employees and my company.

I am also looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Thank you for your e-mails and comments. See you in New York!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to check out the complete list of seminars on the WICT Leadership Conference website here...

http://www.wictconference.org/