Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Day One

So today is (was) the first day of the WICT Leadership Conference. Sorry I didn't post earlier but today has been full on, non stop all day. And what a day it has been! The sessions and speakers have been outstanding. I am learning so much and meeting so many great people. Including many people from my very own Scripps Networks that I have never had the pleasure of meeting before. I have been taking lots of pics which I will post early next week.

One of the highlights of today was the Town Hall Luncheon. I had the pleasure of having Bonnie Hammer as my table mentor. I absolutely LOVE Sci Fi, so I was super excited to be able to learn from her.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Stacy Buckley, Karen Varga-Sinka and Roberta Christopher from our very own WICT Atlanta Chapter. Everyone has just been wonderful and again, I am so thankful to have been chosen for this scholarship.

I'm off to the "evening event". I hope you all have a great time tonight and I will post more later.

P.S. I apologize for any spelling errors. I didn't have time to copy & paste from Word. :-)

No comments: